Search Engine Marketing Services
- Keyword Research Reports – Interested in marketing your business yourself and need an in-depth keyword analysis done on your products, services and industry? Get key information like competitiveness, impression count, and estimated costs on hundreds or even thousands of keywords that relate to your business and service offerings.
- Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC) – Paid search advertising on the world’s top search engines like Google, Yahoo!, and Bing is the best way to get FAST results and increase conversions to your business. Accounts will be created based on thorough keyword research and competitive analysis in your service area in order to make the most efficient use of your marketing budget.
- PPC Audits - Already have a PPC account? Need a second opinion or training for your in-house team? One-time or periodic PPC audits will keep you and your team on the right track and make sure you’re making the most of your paid advertising.
- NAP Audits - Maintaining a consistent name, address and phone number (NAP) all over the web is extremely important to create a strong local presence. Get an audit done for your business and find out where your business info needs to be updated.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Optimize your website to increase your search rankings in Google, Yahoo!, and Bing. This is the single most important long-term investment you can make in marketing your business or organization. The “organic” or “natural” section of an Internet search results page can provide you with an immense amount of quality, FREE traffic that turns into business. Stay on top of Google’s updates and avoid penalties by using white-hat techniques that are proven.
- Google Places – Further increase your visibility in local search with Google Places. Ranking your business in Google Places will give you another “bite of the apple” in the Internet marketing scheme: Pay Per Click, Organic, and Google Places. Only “white hat” tactics are used, serving as a long term strategy. My theory and practice are based on the tried and true processes of Mike Blumenthal, one of the most respected players in local search. Now that Google Places has evolved into Google+ Business, integrated with Google’s social platform “Google +”, staying on top of the most up to date strategy to optimize this page has been as important as ever.
- Link Building – Increase your search rankings with off-page optimization that will also increase the power of your website. Only “white-hat” techniques are used, so you can be sure that your link profile will be of high quality and adheres to Google’s recommended link building practices. Stop going for high volume low quality links, and start obtaining high quality links that will provide never-ending value.
- Conversion Rate Optimization – It’s no good if you can get a lot of traffic to your website but cannot convert it into sales. Increasing conversion allows you to generate more profit without spending more money on advertising. This is one of the most under-utilized tactics/strategies in marketing. “More” traffic doesn’t necessarily mean more business.
- Social Media Integration – Creating a professional presence on the top social media networks is important, but so is learning how to translate social media into making more profit. Although many social networks are labeled as “Free”, they are time intensive, and if not done correctly, could be damaging to a company’s reputation.
If interested in any of the above services, send an email to justin(dot)sous2@gmail(dot)com. Pricing is determined after an initial interview with the client and will be either project-based, hourly consulting, or a monthly fee based on the combination of services desired.